Our Response to COVID-19
April 29, 2020
COVID-19 has far-reaching impacts on all of our lives, from the health and safety of our families to the way we work. We’d like to express our sincerest appreciation and gratitude to our customers and partners who are leading the charge to enable thousands upon thousands of people to telework. If there is anything we can do to support you and your customers, we’re here to help you.
Meeting Communication Needs
We’ve seen a significant surge in voice traffic over our network since social distancing orders went into place in mid-March. Meetings that once took place in-person are now happening via phone calls and video conferencing. While our entire workforce continues to work remotely, we’ve doubled down on our efforts to deliver the highest quality and reliability our customers have come to expect.
As employers across the nation have made the shift to embrace work from home whenever possible, we’ve quickly maneuvered our resources to support the increased demand by:
- Augmenting network capacity to meet the extraordinary surge in voice communications
- Monitoring every inbound and outbound connection to mitigate network congestion
- Adapting our backbone network to meet changing traffic patterns
- Enabling audio conferencing for businesses looking to host company-wide meetings
- Activating softphone clients for deployment across entire organizations
We strive to make our customers successful in any environment. You are our #1 priority, and as always, we’re here for you 24×7.
Helping Our Communities
Earlier this month we had a humbling 100% employee participation to select organizations local to our regional offices that we could help during this unprecedented time of need.
It is our honor to support the initiatives of the following organizations:
- Chicago Community COVID-19 Response Fund
- Colorado COVID Relief Fund
- The Sheridan Story in Minnesota
- Central Illinois Foodbank
- The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- The Ronald McDonald House of Western Montana
From the Inteliquent family to yours, we wish you good health and safety as this pandemic evolves. We look forward to the time when social distancing is no longer necessary.