California Customer Billing Inquiries

If you believe there is an error on your bill or have a question about your service, please call Inteliquent support at 866-629-8200.

For California Customers: If you are not satisfied with Inteliquent’s response, submit a complaint to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) by visiting www.cpuc.ca.gov/complaints. Billing and service complaints are handled by the CPUC’s Consumer Affairs Branch (CAB), which can be reached by the following means if you prefer not to submit your complaint online:

1-800-649-7570 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday)

California Public Utilities Commission
Consumer Affairs Branch
505 Van Ness Avenue, Room 2003
San Francisco, CA 94101

If you have limitations hearing or speaking, dial 711 to reach the California Relay Service, which is for those needing direct assistance relaying telephone conversations, as well as their friends, family and business contacts.

If you prefer having your calls immediately answered in your mode of communication, dial one of the toll-free language-specific numbers below to be routed to the California Relay Service provider.

Type of Call

TTY/VCO/HCO to Voice

  • English 1-800-735-2929
  • Spanish 1-800-855-3000

Voice to TTY/VCO/HCO

  • English 1-800-735-2922
  • Spanish 1-800-855-3000

From/to Speech-to-Speech (Project Port)

English/Spanish 1-800-854-7784

To avoid having service turned off while you wait for the outcome of a complaint to the CPUC specifically regarding the accuracy of your bill, please contact CAB for assistance. If your case meets the eligibility criteria, CAB will provide you with instructions on how to mail a check or money order to be impounded pending resolution of your case. You must continue to pay your current charges while your complaint is under review to keep your service turned on.