For use only by law enforcement and government agencies who require immediate disclosure of information pertaining to an emergency involving the immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury.See Law Enforcement Support
Exigent Circumstance Request
This request is for use by law enforcement agencies and emergency call centers in an exigent matter only. The officer submitting the request certifies to the following requirements:
- The request pertains to circumstances that represent an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury, for which your agency lacks sufficient time to obtain a subpoena, summons, court order, civil investigative demand, search warrant or production order (“Legal Demand”)
- Your agency will provide a formal Legal Demand to Inteliquent as soon as you are able to do so after receiving Inteliquent’s response
- You are authorized to make this exigent circumstance request and to commit your agency to later provide the Legal Demand upon which Inteliquent’s response is conditioned
- The information provided is true and correct
- Inteliquent and its affiliates are primarily providers of wholesale communications services to other service providers, carriers and resellers. We generally do not have end-user or subscriber information on file. In most instances the only information we will be able to provide in response to an exigent circumstance request is the name and contact information of our wholesale customer. You must then contact Inteliquent’s customer in order to obtain end-user information.
For After Hours Exigent Circumstances
Please submit the information via the form before calling 855-404-4768.
Non-Exigent Circumstance Matters
For non-exigent matters that do not involve the immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury, please see our Law Enforcement Agency Support Guidelines
Please note Inteliquent is not able to perform a GPS ping on a cell phone.
Exigent circumstance requests are monitored 24×7.